What is React?
When do you learn React?
As a beginner, you must know 3 Skills before learning React. These are…
- HTML & CSS
HTML and CSS:
HTML and CSS are the foundations for all front-end developers. So, before you start learning to react, make sure you know how to write HTML and CSS. You should be able to write semantic HTML tags, CSS selectors, use classes, implement a CSS reset, box model, reset to border-box, flexbox, construct responsive web apps with media queries, and design a frontend application using HTML and CSS.
Why is React so popular?
Virtual DOM is a programming concept used in React. It’s a lighter and faster in-memory approximation of a “real” Document Object Model (DOM). Developers also like how simple testing is, with React prompts advising them of any errors they discover in real-time.
- Component-based architecture
Developers use React to create components that can be combined and reused to create complex user interfaces. This method divides the UI development into smaller, more manageable chunks.
Popular companies use React
Various Facebook products are examples of real-world React usage. React was used to create the web versions of WhatsApp and Instagram. For better efficiency when loading fresh live material simultaneously on the wall and in Messenger, the most recent Facebook redesign significantly depended on React. Other well-known companies that employ React on their websites are:
What is React Native?
React Native provides a collection of standard APIs for creating user interface components, allowing developers to write code once and run it across numerous platforms. For someone coming from a web programming background, React Native is incredibly simple to pick up.
When do you learn React Native?
Why use React Native?
Today, the framework itself is fairly mature. It’s supported by Facebook and utilized by a slew of large names, like Walmart and India’s Flipkart. It’s also open-source, which means anyone with a basic understanding of programming can edit it. There’s more to come.
- One code for all platforms
Multiple-platform apps can be developed faster by sharing a single codebase across iOS, Android, and other platforms.
- Big & helpful community
A lively community of React Native developers produces high-quality informational content that is easily accessible online.
Popular companies use React Native
These are some of the most popular React Native apps, aside from Facebook properties:
- Call of Duty Game
React Vs React Native Comparison
- The first version of React was released in 2013.
- It is used for developing web applications.
- It is cross-platform compatible.
- It uses React-Route for navigating web pages.
- It can use code components which saves a lot of valuable time.
- The virtual DOM renders the browser code in this case.
- On the 10 November, 2021, React has 6.7k+ watchers, 177k+ stars, 35.9k+ fork in github repository
- React Native was first released in 2015.
- It is used for developing mobile applications.
- It is not platform-independent. React native takes more effort to be executed on all platforms.
- It comes with built-in animation libraries.
- It has been built in a navigator library for navigating mobile applications.
- React Native UI components and modules can be reused, allowing hybrid apps to render natively.
- React Native uses its API to render code for mobile applications.
- On the 10 November, 2021, React native has 3.7k+ watchers, 99.2k+ stars, 21.4k+ fork in github repository